ONLINE INTERVIEW PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure that the online interview process runs smoothly, candidates are asked to prepare as follows:
- Laptop / desktop OR smartphone OR tablet. (Note: The use of a computer is encouraged as it provides a larger and clearer view)
- "ZOOM" software that has been downloaded and installed on the device.
- Webcams (can use existing cameras on individual devices)
- Microphone (can use the existing microphone on each device)
- If possible avoid using wifi. It is recommended to use internet cable (if any) to ensure a more stable internet connection.
- Important! Candidates must adhere to the dress code during the interview. Clothes should be neat and look professional. For men, it is necessary to wear a shirt and tie.
- Make sure the environment is conducive (no excessive noise) to avoid interference during the interview session.
- Provide a piece of A4 size white paper and a pen on the side of the candidate.
- Soft copy of examination and co-curriculum certificates in their respective devices (if required to show proof of involvement).
Updated:: 02/10/2020 [mjamil]