ESCO seminar are designed to educate participant on various issues, especially regarding safety, and to promote a better overall understanding of equipment used, hence, promoting awareness of safer working techniques.
Participants will greatly benefit from the seminar. One of the programs offered is the "Biosafety Awareness" seminar, where participants will be able to:
- Learn the background of clean air technology; the need for clean air and hence how clean air is achieve using HEPA/ULPA filters.
- Understand the definition, principle and its importance of biological safety cabinet, laminar flow and fume hood.
- Distinguish the key differences between biological safety cabinet, laminar flow and fume hood in terms of their application suitability and working principles and hence be able to decide the appropriate equipment for their use.
- Understand how to operate cabinets effectively, safely and to be aware of the proper maintenance procedures.
- This seminar is for lab personnel, safety officer, science officer, lecturer, students and for those in related field of laboratory.
Date of Input: 13/12/2018 |
Updated: 18/12/2018 | mjamil